Norman Malware Cleaner 2008.11.25 is program, which can be used to detect and remove malicious software (malware). The program should not be used as a substitute for normal anti-virus protection, but rather as a tool for the treatment systems that are already infected.
Norman Malware Cleaner 2008.11.25 is a tool designed to act where others have failed. That is, does not offer protection to prevent the "malware" enters into your system, but it allows you to eradicate once infection has occurred.
The list of recognized items is not too high because Norman Malware Cleaner is a specific tool to remove some rootkits and malware that a complete solution, but if you have the misfortune of having your system infected by one of the variants recognized. The program can:
- To kill infected and running processes
- Remove an infection from the disk (including ActiveX components and Browser Helper Objects)
- Detect and remove rootkits
- To restore the correct registry values changed by malicious software
- Remove references created by malicious software on the hosts file
- Remove malicious programs from the principle of the Windows firewall
We obtain the best effect by starting the computer in Safe Mode and then scanning the computer.
The program does not require installation.
Size: 26.6 MB
Publisher: Visit Website
Release Date: 2008-11-27
OS: Win 9x/ME/2K/NT/XP/Vista